Collaboration with P-12, SED & Higher Ed: Outreach Programs with SED including Certification Issues
STRATEGIC GOAL: Outreach programs with SED (P-12, DLD, Higher Ed) including addressing certification issues.
- Members: Leanne Ellis, Michael Dodes, J’aime Pfeiffer, & Kerrie Burch
Leadership PD- Create and Provide Leadership PD/Academy for SLS Directors/Mentorship Program-DLD Orientation
STRATEGIC GOAL: Provide Leadership PD for SLS Directors/SLSA Members.
- Chair: TBD
- Members: Elizabeth Hartnett, Doreen Bergman, Christopher Harris, Jen Cannell, Katie Bertrand, Patricia Sarles & President-Elect
Outreach for Stakeholders: Create a Toolkit for District/Regional Stakeholders including BOE, Superintendents, and District & Building Level Administrators
STRATEGIC GOAL: Create a toolkit for district/regional stakeholders including Board of Educations, Superintendents and district and building level administrators.
- Chair: Mary Kay Welgoss
- Members: Jim Belair, Eileen Coryat & Ginger Tebo
Professional Development for School Librarians: Provide High Quality PD to School Librarians
STRATEGIC GOAL: Provide High Quality Professional Development to School Librarians.
- Members: Andrew Dutcher, Cece Fuoco, Donna Rosenblum, Alicia Thompson, Lynne Kresta Smith, Sue Bartle, Melissa Jacobs, Manami Tezuka & Katherine Hammill
Recruiting Highly Qualified School Librarians: Create a Toolkit for Promoting and Recruiting Highly Qualified School Librarians
STRATEGIC GOAL: Create a toolkit for promoting and recruiting highly qualified school librarians.
- Chair: Lindsay Delaney
- Members: Colleen Sadowski, Karie Doelger, Nicole Laura, Susanne Ford-Croghan, Joe Mannozzi, Debra Randorf & Diana Wendell
Outreach Programs for SLSA Members/Directors: Needs, Engagement & Resources
Strategic Goal: To increase member participation in SLSA events and opportunities in order to increase members’ individual and shared knowledge and expertise.
- Co-Chairs: Meghan Davison and TBD
- Members: Rebecca Gerald, Sue LeBlanc, Lynn Miller & Sara Kardasz and Carl Vitevitch
(Members all revised placement in June 2017)
Minor changes made October 16, 2018